Arhar Dal Toor Details
Arhar or Toor dal, also known as split pigeon peas is among the widely used pulses in Indian kitchens. As an everyday staple food, Toor dal is vital to provide you with the daily intake of nutrients. Arhar dal is best grown and retains essential nutrients in a favourable climate. Chhattisgarh is rich in culture and has the abundance of forest area that makes for the best climate required for any kind of pulses. In villages of Chattisgarh, this dal will not grow in farms but on the sides of the farms as the plant requires less water for proper maturity.
FARMERS PRIDE ARHAR DAL
Farmers Pride Arhar dal is unpolished and freshly milled. Our product is easy to cook and high in protein, fibre and potassium content. It is cholesterol free and therefore, a great addition to your balanced diet chart.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ARHAR DAL?
- -It contains folic acid which is considered an important vitamin especially for the women who are planning for pregnancy which is helpful for fetal development.
- -Good source of protein and plant proteins. It is a low-fat alternative to poultry, fish and meat.
- -Arhar dal is a source of carbohydrates as well. Carbohydrates when breaks down by the body generate blood sugar which gives the energy to your nervous system, body and brain.
- -Rich Fiber helps prevent the constipation, also reduces the risk of chronic disease.
- -Our Arhar dal is naturally grown and takes less time to cook.?